The best Surfer Girl..

Today I woke up, early as usual and I went to check how http://www.surfergirlmagazine.com/ is doing, It's doing ok, but I found a really interesting and well put together article about the "Hottest" Surfer.
Before I was inmersed into the Surfer Girl World (SGW) I would have thought this as a Sexist comment, but spending a lot of time with Jade Lovera, Pam Verboonen, Sophie Sitges and Jimena Ochoa, The KEI Team, I can come to the conclusion that Girls also want to look "hot". Just like we guys we want to look good at the Club or at the Bar..

Long story short.. Great pictures of the article by Justin Cote, I agree in 90% of the choices, But this  are my Top Pro Surfer Girl

#1
Alana Blanchard

#2
The 2 Times Champ
Stephanie Gilmore

#3
Coco Ho

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario